Anime-Joy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tochavero (perma-ban)

2 posters

Go down

Tochavero (perma-ban) Empty Tochavero (perma-ban)

Post by Zero Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:22 am

Haja raised a harassment issue with us, and i've noticed this guy isn't exactly a star user, so keep a watch out.

His ban thread: https://animejoymoderators.forumotion.com/t61-tochavero

Zero
Admin

https://animejoymoderators.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tochavero (perma-ban) Empty Re: Tochavero (perma-ban)

Post by onehellofabutler Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:51 pm

Tochavero (perma-ban) H10

He loves to harass people. And while I've had a talk with him on picking on Vapor and he's stopped that, he replaced it with constantly bordering the rules with drugs (as the screen shot shows - that's from today), and homophobia (calling Haja and myself "fairies", "Tinkerbell", 'I don't care what you call yourself, that's what I see you as, that that's what I'm going to call you' and etc. even after having been asked to stop several times. I made it clear the last time, that if he did it again I would ban him for harassment). He also attacked someone for being vegan.

He's just as bad if not worse when I'm not around to warn him. -The screen shot is from me scrolling up a bit in the chat (I wasn't online before hand), so he hasn't been warned for that one yet. But that will make his third warning. After he gets banned again (because I know he can't help himself)... That will make his fourth ban (technically he has gotten away with a lot more so I hear, so he should have gotten banned more times than that). -Once he gets a forth one I'm going to have a talk with him about changing his harassing behavior, and let him know if he doesn't the next time he's banned will likely be a perma. -What does everyone else think? Is that fair? Or should we consider perma banning him now? I honestly don't think he'll ever change, he's worse than Woody was.

onehellofabutler
onehellofabutler

Back to top Go down

Post by onehellofabutler Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:10 am

Banned again. Since no one is voting on this yet, I'm leaving him banned until further discussion.
onehellofabutler
onehellofabutler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:20 pm

hmm shall we begin the vote then?

Zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by onehellofabutler Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:19 pm

Anytime now would be a good time. He's in limbo meanwhile.

Tochavero (perma-ban) Ddd10
onehellofabutler
onehellofabutler

Back to top Go down

Post by onehellofabutler Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:29 am

Update: He came to me with insults and abuses while inquiring on his current banment. I gave him an answer, and after he kept on with abuses and homophobia slurs (none stop)... So much so, I ended up having to block him (I rarely ever block anyone, given it takes a lot of harassment for me to go that far). But yes... If he's rotten enough to get blocked by a senor mod (without having any personal history/reasoning for it), I would say he should most definitely remain banned.

Tochavero (perma-ban) G10
onehellofabutler
onehellofabutler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:50 pm

alright i'm assuming you and me are both for permaban then, seb

Zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down