Anime-Joy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lorddeathman/blackpseudodragon/redthelastsamurai/atalkingzombie/segaru something (perma-ban)

+2
Vaporware
Zero
6 posters

Go down

Lorddeathman/blackpseudodragon/redthelastsamurai/atalkingzombie/segaru something (perma-ban) Empty Lorddeathman/blackpseudodragon/redthelastsamurai/atalkingzombie/segaru something (perma-ban)

Post by Zero Sun May 22, 2016 1:58 am

We all remember this guy - he was the one who made 20 accounts and a suuuuper convoluted story to try to get with Lily. Well he'ssss backkk! So be on the lookout, I don't have exact details so will ask Seb to put up as much as they've got. New target is Animegirl1408 (let me know if i got the numbers wrong here).
Topic titled updated based on soza's info

Last edited by Zero on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Zero
Admin

https://animejoymoderators.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lorddeathman/blackpseudodragon/redthelastsamurai/atalkingzombie/segaru something (perma-ban) Empty Re: Lorddeathman/blackpseudodragon/redthelastsamurai/atalkingzombie/segaru something (perma-ban)

Post by Vaporware Sun May 22, 2016 2:15 am

I only recall the other accounts sasukeboy009 and sithlorddamakos. he has a couple others that were star wars related, but i don't remember exactly what they were.

Vaporware

Back to top Go down

Lorddeathman/blackpseudodragon/redthelastsamurai/atalkingzombie/segaru something (perma-ban) Empty Re: Lorddeathman/blackpseudodragon/redthelastsamurai/atalkingzombie/segaru something (perma-ban)

Post by RobotSpaceWalrus Sun May 22, 2016 2:24 am

Jedimastervox(sp?) is another.

RobotSpaceWalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Angroro Sun May 22, 2016 2:32 am

As far as I know, she started things with him, not the other way around. He has many accounts. one is a zombie theme, one is a dragon theme, and there is another one as well. Tbh, he follows the rules of the chat quite well.

I mean... unless he did some cray things while I was sleeping.

Angroro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sun May 22, 2016 2:33 am

well the thing is, he's 31 and she's 14....so even if she started it with him...erm yeah no

Zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angroro Sun May 22, 2016 2:35 am

Well, i know both parties are aware of the age gap. We had to tell them to knock off the lovey dovey nonsense because it made the rest of us want to yarf.

Angroro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sun May 22, 2016 2:36 am

okay well quick tip, we don't allow paedophilic relationships on animejoy

Zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angroro Sun May 22, 2016 2:38 am

Yeah i know. That's why we told them to stop that. However, when we mentioned it, she refused to admit her age.

Angroro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sun May 22, 2016 2:39 am

yeah we had problems trying to get her to tell us her age too. luckily jeff remembered from a pm conversation

Zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angroro Sun May 22, 2016 2:41 am

Well, i had a good idea she was a minor, but no actual proof. he seems like he behaves quite well in the chat, but i don't know how they interact in the PMs. That's the only part that concerns me, really.

Angroro

Back to top Go down

Post by JonnyJoestar Sun May 22, 2016 2:43 am

He had another Star Wars account along the lines of "DarthRevan" or something pertaining to Revan, as far as I remember.
JonnyJoestar
JonnyJoestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Angroro Sun May 22, 2016 2:44 am

ChidoriQueen might be able to remember some of his other accounts better

Angroro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sun May 22, 2016 2:48 am

romantic attachment isn't the big deal here. 17 years age gap, thats HUGE, especially when one person is still a kid. from my past work with child protection, i can guess whats happened already, and what lorddeathman is manipulating her into thinking and doing. dont forget how manipulative he was with lily; he was willing to pretend someone had died in order to make her feel bad and date him! this guy is not a nice person, i am fairly sure he's probably got some compromising pictures of her, done inappropriate roleplay with her and maybe even things on webcam. maybe it's innocent, but i'd rather do my best to stop it before a 14 year old girl gets hurt, and if he remains at large, he'll target others and probably try to do the same with them. this is the second time he's done this that we know of, remember, this isn't "well she's 14 but she's so mature!" this girl is a kid, she acts like a kid. lily is a kid, who acts like a kid. It's our duty as mods to keep predators out of chat, and our duty as decent human beings to make sure he gets caught, if we can.

Zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angroro Sun May 22, 2016 3:47 am

I'll keep my eyes open for him, then

Angroro

Back to top Go down

Post by onehellofabutler Sun May 29, 2016 5:55 pm

I honestly don't think Sith/Sasuke/Reaven is the same person as Deathman/Zombie. They seem far too different (beyond both being predators). -I just checked the old forum to copy paste my old findings on Sith though (usernames, ips, developments), however the previous form looks like it was wiped clean.

But I do have this guys usernames:

lorddeathman, atalkingzombie, blackpseudodragon and redthelastsamurai (his IP address: 124.149.165.74)
onehellofabutler
onehellofabutler

Back to top Go down

Post by onehellofabutler Mon May 30, 2016 2:27 am

Just banned him again, he was using a different username and IP: 101.161.42.2333

Lorddeathman/blackpseudodragon/redthelastsamurai/atalkingzombie/segaru something (perma-ban) UrNw8bR

Either he was using his cell, or we have another proxy user.
onehellofabutler
onehellofabutler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:27 am

whether he's a predator or not, a 31 year old dating a 14 year old is just spelling bad news

Zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:27 am

(only reason i thought he was the same person is that lily told someone that he was the same guy)

Zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:03 pm

okay so a darthrevangirl came on chat today talking about a sithlord or something saying he died 2 years ago (name of mark) and was her cousin. is this guy back?

Zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by onehellofabutler Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:43 pm

I would think so. He goes by: darth, and he has gone by revan, and he has gone pretending to be his own cousin.

Lastly, it wasn't even two years ago it would have been a year and a few months when this supposedly all happened.
onehellofabutler
onehellofabutler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:35 pm

yeah doesn't really matter though, seems to be him, regardless of when "mark" died

Zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by onehellofabutler Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:56 pm

Just pointing out the inconsistency, which points at it being him even more. -I suggest banning on sight.
onehellofabutler
onehellofabutler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:24 pm

will do when i see him

Zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by onehellofabutler Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Lorddeathman/blackpseudodragon/redthelastsamurai/atalkingzombie/segaru something (perma-ban) Hhhh10

Lorddeathman/blackpseudodragon/redthelastsamurai/atalkingzombie/segaru something (perma-ban) Untitl10

I saw LordDeath man as an anon, while I was also anoning. Got him to admit it, before banning. Then he came and PM'd be to get back into AJ. He knows he's perma'd, so I won't answer it. Don't unban.
onehellofabutler
onehellofabutler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down