Anime-Joy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animegirl1008 (high alert)

Go down

Animegirl1008 (high alert)  Empty Animegirl1008 (high alert)

Post by onehellofabutler Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:04 am

Shes been warned twice recently. She repeatedly pinged me without reason, even after I asked her to stop three times. She would only reply with "I can't stop with pinging, I have a problem with doing that." someone else said "Yeah because you're a troll." she laughed. And pinged me again, and only stopped after I gave her an 'official warning'.

The other warning was for yelling/drama and not dropping a topic (she often becomes disruptive to the entire chat with her personal problems, and throws a fit if no one comments on them). She mentioned wanting to get banned, and when I told her "If you want to get banned... You can just ask, save the trouble of trolling." To which she said:

Animegirl1008 (high alert)  Animeg10

She is a repeat trouble user though, who throws tantrums about her problems (no one caring about her, no one paying attention to her, and claiming to love attention). Beyond her attention seeking ways and exclamation point over-usage for every sentence, she does the constant pinging even when people ask her to stop (not just talking about my own experiences with her others get annoyed by her as well).

Beyond her trolling I think shes a good kid, but she does cause trouble...
onehellofabutler
onehellofabutler

Back to top Go down